The increasing shift towards digital sensors will fuel demand in the global Bio-Sensors market. The market has been witnessing the development of new technology. Fortune Business Insights has announced the publishing of a report, titled “Bio-sensors Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Technology (Thermal, Electrochemical, Piezoelectric, Optical), Application (Medical diagnostics, Food toxicity detection, Industrial process control, Environmental analysis, Agricultural testing), and Geography Forecast till 2025”. According to the report, the global Bio-Sensors market will reach US$125 Bn by 2024.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Bio-Sensors Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
“Key players are expected to emphasize integrating Artificial Intelligence in the system. This is anticipated to propel the growth in the global Bio-Sensors market,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
Top Players List:
- Alere Inc.
- Biosensors International Group Ltd
- Nova Biomedical
- Kalila Medical
- Spectrum Dynamics Medical
- Dynamic Biosensors GmbH
- Biolan Microbiosensores, S.L.
- Sensor-Kinesis Corp.
- ABTECH Scientific Inc.
The integration of smart digital sensors with the system is a major factor anticipated to fuel the demand in the market during the forecast period 2018-2025. Additionally, the rising adoption of AI is expected to boost the global market.
Major Segments Mentioned:
- By Technology
- By Application
- By Industry Vertical
- By Geography
On the contrary, high cost associated with upgraded technology is a factor that may restrain the global Bio-Sensors market.
Regional Analysis for Bio-Sensors Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
As stated in the report, North America held a significant share in the market in 2017. The region is expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period. Owing to intense research and development taking place in the region for IoT integration in the system is likely to enable the growth in the region. Besides this, Asia Pacific is expected to witness promising growth owing to the rising adoption of a sedentary lifestyle in nations such as India and China.
The report also offers insights on the key players operating in the global Bio-Sensors market.
Major Table of Contents for Bio-Sensors Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Bio-Sensors Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Bio-Sensors Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245