The rising implementation of stringent public laws is a key factor driving the global incident and emergency management market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Incident and Emergency Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend By System (Web-based emergency management, Traffic Management), By Solutions (Geospatial, Disaster recovery), By Service (Consulting, Design and integration), By Simulation (Traffic systems, Hazard propagation tools), By Communication Tool and Device (First responder tools, Satellite phones), By Vertical (IT and Telecom, Government, Healthcare) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Surge in the number of natural calamities and man-made disaster such as terror attacks is expected to contribute significantly to the global incident and emergency management market.
According to the report, the rising extension of human intrusion into hazard-prone areas and surge in acts of terrorism and possibilities of natural disaster are factors expected to boost the global incident and emergency management market revenue during the forecast period. In addition, the growing awareness regarding environment and natural disaster will enable the growth of the global incident and emergency management market.
The report highlights recent innovations and development in the global incident and emergency management market. The study emphasizes on various growth strategies to assist companies operating in the incident and emergency management market. This is intended at offering them a competitive edge.
Some of the Major Players In The Global Incidence And Emergency Management Market Include:
- Esri Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- and Intergraph Corporation
Key Market Driver –
- Rising need for security due to increased natural disasters & terrorist attacks
- Strict Government laws for emergency preparedness and security measures
Key Market Restraint –
- Lack of knowledge of the advantages of the incidence and emergency management system may affect the global market growth.
Implementation of Strict Laws for Effective Disaster Management Will Favor Growth in Market
The rising implementation of stringent public laws and shifting focus of countries towards disaster management measures to deal with unfavorable occurrences are expected to aid growth of the global incident and emergency management market. The surge in the number of natural calamities and human-made disaster like terror attacks has led to the adoption of adequate incident and emergency management systems. This factor is expected to accelerate the growth of the global incident and emergency management market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, the launch of ArcGIS Excalibur is predicted to contribute positively to the global incident and emergency management market growth. For instance, Esri Inc., the worldwide leader in location intelligence, has published a centered web application namely ArcGIS Excalibur, which provides organizations to handle and monitor all duties, metrics or performance linked to imagery necessary to make informed choices and understanding situations. In addition, higher deployment & maintenance expenses with the use of advanced technology for attacks by terrorist organizations is expected to further augment the growth of the global incident and emergency management market.
Key Industry Developments
- May 2019 –Esri Inc., the worldwide leader in location intelligence, has published a centered web application namely ArcGIS Excalibur, which provides organizations to handle and monitor all duties, metrics or performance linked to imagery necessary to make informed choices and understanding situations.
- March 2019 – Ohio City and County adopts Motorola’s incidence and emergency management Solutions to seaa based services.
North America Expected to Offer Lucrative Opportunities for Growth
Incident and emergency management market in North America is expected to grow at a remarkable pace owing to the management of capacity for real-time traffic analysis. In the U.S., incident and emergency management systems are extensively used, and numerous projects are conducted to protect people from terrorist attacks and natural disasters. Asia-Pacific is one of the emerging markets owing to the rising research and development investments in incident and emergency management market to protect citizen’s safety and security. Surge in terror and bio-hazard attacks have resulted in the adoption of advanced technological alternatives. The government has also invested heavily in training special army soldiers to deal with such incident. Countries such as China and India are taking security and precautionary steps to protect people from terror and bio-hazard attacks. These factors will further stimulate growth in Asia Pacific.
1. By System
- Web-based emergency management system
- Emergency/Mass Notification System
- Traffic Management System
- Inventory/database management system
- Safety management system
- The remote weather monitoring system
- Earthquake warning system
- Surveillance system
2. By Solutions
- Geospatial solution
- Disaster recovery solution
- Situational awareness solution
3. By Service
- Consulting services
- Design and integration service
- Training and education services
- Support and maintenance
4. By Simulation
- Traffic simulation systems
- Hazard propagation simulation tools
- Incident and evacuation simulation tools
5. By Communication Tool and Device
- First responder tools
- Satellite phones
- Vehicle-ready gateways
6. By Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and logistics
7. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/incident-and-emergency-management-market-101062
Major Table of Content For Incident and Emergency Management Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]