The increasing global internet penetration is likely to enable growth in the global Wi-Fi analytics market finds Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Wi-Fi Analytics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Deployment (On-Premise & Cloud-Based), By End User (Retail, Hospitality and others), By Applications (Marketing &, Advertising, Customer Behaviour and Security Management, Customer Engagement and Experience Management) and Geography Forecast till 2025.” The public hotspot projects are expected to grow from US$ 64 million in 2015 to US$ 432 million in 2020. The global Wi-Fi analytics market is likely to get considerably from this growth.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/wi-fi-analytics-market-100319
The report classifies the global market based on various segments. Among regions North America held a considerable share in the market in 2017. Rising adoption of Wi-Fi analytics software in the region is expected to contribute towards market expansion. Additionally, in the region the U.S. exhibits a stronghold and is likely to witness promising growth. Owing to high adoption of Wi-Fi services in establishments such as hotel, restaurant, airport, and others is likely to propel growth. Besides this, implementation of free Wi-Fi spots across the region is expected to increase the adoption of Wi-Fi analytics app and software. Europe also holds a major share in the global market, owing to the high adoption of digitalization in the region.
Key Market Driver –
- The growing use of public Wi-Fi hotspots and growing emergence of shared data eco-system among enterprises.
- Increasing importance of big data between businesses and Increasing IoT adoption.
Key Market Restraint –
- Investments required for the adoption and transformation of these systems and the cyber-crimes involving technology risk and confidential company data risks
The Wi-Fi analytics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to progress at a relatively higher CAGR. The rising adoption of Wi-Fi solution among organizations is likely to fuel the demand in the market. Moreover, increasing demand and adoption of smartphone in nations such as India and China is expected to increase the growth rate in the market.
Top Players List:
- Purple Wi-Fi
- July Systems Inc.
- Fortinet Technologies India
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cloud4Wi Inc.
- Zebra Technologies
- Ruckus Wireless Inc.
- Aptilo Networks
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/wi-fi-analytics-market-100319
Higher Adoption of Social Media to Bolster Growth Opportunities
Consumers are gradually shifting towards online platforms. This, coupled with the rising adoption of e-financial services, is favoring the growth of the global market. Furthermore, social media has acted as game changer, it has gained a lot of attention and users. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Wi-Fi service and solution.
Governments across some nations such as India have adopted innovative strategies to facilitate high speed Wi-Fi and data services. The Indian Government is offering License Free-Spectrum to enable higher adoption of low rate data plans. This is further expected to propel growth in the global Wi-Fi analytics market.
Lack of proper network infrastructure and slow Internet penetration in undeveloped nations are a few factors that may restrain the global market.
Key Industry Developments
- August 2018: Cisco acquired July System, a SaaS cloud-based middleware platform for location services in healthcare, government, logistics, manufacturing, sports arenas, hotels, education, and retail industries.
- April 2018: Wi-Fi analytics provider Purple introduced enhanced solution free of charge to businesses with five access points or less in 2018.
Purple Adopting Innovative Strategies to Gain Higher Share
The global Wi-Fi analytics market is expanding at an impressive pace. Existing players are adopting innovative strategies to lead the global market. Some players are emphasizing on product launch. For instance, Purple launched an innovative solution with five access pointer or less in 2018. The solution was offered to business for free of cost to enhance the Wi-Fi service.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/wi-fi-analytics-market-100319
Major Segments Mentioned:
1. By Deployment
2. By End-User
- Sports and leisure
3. By Applications
- Marketing & Advertising
- Customer Behaviour and Security Management
- Customer Engagement and Experience Management
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/wi-fi-analytics-market-100319
Major Table of Content for Wi-Fi Analytics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Wi-Fi Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]